The inaugural Hills District Small Business Expo and Conference will take place on Thursday 7 November at the stunning Cropley House in Baulkham Hills. The event is hosted by the award-winning business networking group Hills District Business Mums (HDBM) and supported by the Hills Shire Council.
Our vision is to connect Hills District start-ups, micros and small businesses with government agencies, and medium to large size corporates. Local business owners will benefit from practical advice on ways to kick-start or grow their business, work smarter and foster relationships, partnerships and innovative solutions.
We have an exciting program:
• Exhibition floor – running throughout the day showcasing a range of government agencies and business-to-business products and services
• Plenary sessions – bringing together all delegates at 3 points during the day (morning, lunch and late afternoon) to hear from well-known, inspiring keynote speakers
• Workshops – Choose your stream: Start Up or Growth – with practical tips to implement right away
• Hills District Small Business Awards – we wrap up the day with a celebration of small business in the Sydney Hills
• Networking zone – grab a coffee and chat with other local business owners
• Co-working area – because small business never stops!
• Special Guests - We are delighted to have Hills Shire Mayor Dr Michelle Byrne and Small Business Commissioner Robyn Hobbs as part of our inaugural event. Book your Expo & Conference tickets today to be part of this exciting event!
**Hills District Small Business Awards**
Super excited to announce the very first Hills District Small Business Awards, sponsored by Kurrajong Kitchen Lavosh. Entries open NOW until 18 October -CLICK HERE to see the categories and find the link to enter
Full Day Conference & Expo Ticket - Includes access to the Exhibition, 7x Conference sessions, Morning & Afternoon Tea & Buffet Lunch.
Half Day Conference & Expo Ticket - Includes access to the Exhibition, 4x Conference sessions, Morning OR Afternoon Tea & Buffet Lunch
*Times available for Half Day sessions: 9am-1:30pm OR 12noon - 5pm
Expo Access - includes access to the expo only
Tickets should be purchased in advance. Sorry, no refunds are offered and tickets cannot be transferred.
Please Note: Early Bird pricing discounts expire at midnight on Friday 6th September - purchase now to save $20!
We understand how difficult it can be to find care for small children however this event covers a lot of content and to ensure all attendees are able to concentrate on the presenters we ask that you do not bring children along to this event - "babes in arms" (up to 12months) are welcome. Children are welcome to attend with Expo Only ticket holders in the exhibition space only.
By purchasing a ticket to this event, you consent to your image being used for social media and marketing purposes. Contact details provided may be shared with event partners for marketing purposes, if you do not want your details shared please email us at email@example.com.
Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the Event Sponsors, please click here
To view the Event Exhibitors, please click here
To view the Event Schedule, please click here
To view the Speaker Profiles, please click here
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please contact us on email@example.com